The Bakken and Three Forks Formations are prolific reservoirs located in the Williston Basin region of North Dakota and Montana – the Williston is one of the most active and prolific oil basins in the United States. Zephyr currently owns non-operated interests in 5 wells in the Williston, and is actively pursuing other transactions in this basin.
- 1 producing well (online since March 2020)
- 4 drilled but uncompleted wells (“DUCs”) scheduled to come online 1H 2021
- 2P Reserves: estimated 449,434 boe
- Reserves were acquired for less than $0.80 per boe
- Working interests range from 16.8% to 37.2%, spread across three pads which provide good operational diversification
- Wells are operated by Whiting Petroleum, one of the Williston Basin’s most active operators.
- Two primary reservoir targets – the Middle Bakken and the Upper Three Forks