Zephyr’s primary focus is the development of a high-impact appraisal project in Utah’s Paradox.
We also own a growing suite of non-operated production and near-term production assets acquired for their low-risk, high-return cash flow potential.
- A 25,000 acre high-impact appraisal project in Utah’s Paradox Basin.
- Producing and near-term production wells from the Bakken and Three Forks formations in the Williston Basin, North Dakota.
- An option to acquire interests in a 2-mile horizontal development project in Colorado’s prolific DJ Basin.
Zephyr was constructed to pair a highly-experienced team with cutting edge analytics in order to generate substantial returns from the distressed small cap US upstream sector.
Our Board and Management have decades of turnaround, M&A, subsurface and operations experience at some of the world’s largest energy companies, experience which will be utilized to responsibly grow shareholder value. And growth in shareholder value is a key focus, as our Board and affiliates have purchased more than 12.5% of Zephyr’s outstanding shares in order to be aligned with all other shareholders.Read More
Our team is guided by twin core values:
- To be responsible stewards of our shareholders’ capital; and
- To be responsible stewards of the environment and the communities in which we operate.